Information on personal data
Information on personal data pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR and Legislative Decree dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 as amended by Legislative Decree dated 10 August 2018, no. 101
Who is the Data Controller and what does it do with your personal data?
The EUROGRIFER SRL company based in Cornedo (VI) in Via Monte Verlaldo n. 113 with VAT number 01965150244 as Data Controller, takes care of the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the necessary protection from any event that could put it at risk of violation. The EUROGRIFER SRL company puts into practice policies and practices with reference to the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights that are recognized to you by the applicable legislation. EUROGRIFER SRL company takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever this is necessary and in the event of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
Which data does the EUROGRIFER SRL company collect and process and for what purposes?
The EUROGRIFER SRL company collects and/or receives the following information concerning you, which is:
The personal data concerning you will be processed for the following purposes:
- the access and provision of the service requested by you, as well as the provision of the requested information to EUROGRIFER SRL;
- to contact you in order to reply to your "Request";
- the fulfilment of obligations, including legal obligations, and the exercise of rights resulting from the relationship with EUROGRIFER SRL;
Legal basis of the processing
Optional or mandatory communication
Who are the recipients to whom your data can be communicated?
Exclusively for the purposes specified above, EUROGRIFER SRL may communicate your personal data to the following categories of subjects:
- internal figures authorized to process data according to their respective duties;
- public and financial institutions and / or administrations and / or authorities;
- organizations, companies, freelancers and other subjects that supply goods / provide services to EUROGRIFER SRL;
- EUROGRIFER SRL partners for the fulfillment of the service requested / commissioned by the data subject;
- external consultants in accounting and tax matters;
How, where and for how long is your data retained?
Data processing is performed through paper supports or IT procedures by specifically authorized subjects. They are allowed access to your personal data within the limits and to the extent required for carrying out the processing activities that concern you.
EUROGRIFER SRL periodically verifies the tools through which your data is processed and the security measures established for them which are constantly updated; it also verifies through the subjects authorized for the processing, that personal data that does not need processing and whose purposes are exhausted is not collected, processed, stored or retained; it verifies that data is retained with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity and its use for the purposes of the processing actually performed.
EUROGRIFER SRL guarantees that the data that even after verification, proves to be excessive or irrelevant, will not be used except for the possible retention, in accordance with the law, the deed or document that contain it.
Interactions with external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with other external platforms, specifically Google Maps, directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the user’s privacy settings related to the external platform.
The data is retained in paper, computer and electronic archives; security measures are provided to protect the aforementioned and are located within the European economic area.
Your personal data is retained for the time required to carry out the relationship with EUROGRIFER SRL and for the fulfilments, including legal ones, as well as the exercise of the rights that follow.
The retention period of the processed data for the sending of promotional newsletters regarding the activities/services/events of EUROGRIFER SRL continues for the entire duration of the service, unless the consent given is withdrawn.
In any case, once all the purposes that legitimize the retention of your personal data are exhausted, the Data Controller will delete it or make it anonymous.
What are your rights?
The rights you are entitled to allow you to always be in control of your data. Your rights are:
- withdrawal of consent
- processing limitation;
- opposition to processing;
In essence, you can at any time and free of charge and without specific fees and formalities for your request:
- obtain confirmation of the processing performed by the Data Controller;
- access your personal data and know the origin (when the data is not obtained from you directly), the purposes and aims of the processing, the data of the subjects to whom it is communicated, the period of retention of your data or useful criteria to determine it;
- update or correct your personal data so that it is always precise and accurate;
- withdraw consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing. Withdrawal of consent in any case does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal;
- elete your personal data from databases and/or backup archives, even if it is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing or if it is assumed to be illegal, and if the conditions established by law still exist; and in any case if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example where you have disputed its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify its accuracy. You must be informed, in due time, even when the suspension period has been completed or the reason for the limitation of the processing has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself withdrawn;
- obtain your personal data, if its processing takes place on the basis of a contract and with automated tools, in electronic format also for the purpose of transmitting it to another data controller.
EUROGRIFER SRL must proceed in this way without delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of your request. The deadline can be extended by two months, if required, considering the complexity and the number of requests received. In such cases, the Data Controller will inform you within one month of receiving your request and also inform you of the reasons for the extension.
For any further information and to send your request, write to EUROGRIFER SRL at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
How and when can you oppose the processing of your personal data?
For reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your personal data at any time if it is based on legitimate interest, sending your request to EUROGRIFER SRL at email@example.com
You are entitled to the deletion of your personal data if there is no legitimate reason prevailing over the one that gave rise to your request.
Who may you lodge a complaint to?
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you may lodge a complaint to the Italian Privacy Guarantor, without prejudice to the possibility of having recourse to the Supervisory Authority of another Member State when the object of the processing concerns only one establishment in your Member State or substantially affects data subjects solely in your Member State.
Every update of this information will be communicated to you promptly and by appropriate means and you will be notified if EUROGRIFER SRL follows up on the processing of your data for purposes other than those referred to in this information, before proceeding and in time to give your consent if necessary.